ESK Plant Ltd. is a Building and Civil Engineering company and recognises that protection of the environment is an integral part of our business. We passionately believe in environmental excellence on all our sites and within our offices.
ESK endeavours to undertake works in an environmentally responsible manner. All persons working for and on behalf of ESK have a responsibility to comply with the requirements of this Environmental Policy.
Our core principle:
Our objective is to minimise the adverse impact our operations have on the environment by implementing our Environmental Management System (EMS) on all our sites. We are fully committed to managing and operating our sites to the highest possible standards and to protect the environment to the best of our ability.
We established an Environmental Management System (EMS) to ensure we meet the following objectives:
- Establish systems and procedures to facilitate continuous improvement of our EMS and to evaluate all potential environmental impacts and aspects.
- Ensure compliance with relevant current environmental legislation, regulatory requirements, customer requirements and to establish self-monitoring to ensure compliance.
- Regularly set targets and objectives and review performance.
- Manage our operations with due diligence, using technically sound and economically feasible best practice procedures and processes in order to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
- Communicate our Environmental Policy to all persons working for/or on our behalf and to develop environmental practices / procedures to address changing operating circumstances.
- Provide training to employees and sub-contractors so that they understand our environmental responsibilities.
The Director and Managers give their full support to this Environmental Policy and ensure it is communicated, implemented and regularly reviewed.