Health & Safety Policy
Our objectives at ESK Plant Ltd are to provide a safe working environment for all our employees and subcontractors.
To provide a safe working environment we need your help and co-operation by ensuring:
- You take all actions necessary to take care of yourself and fellow workers
- Your comply with PPE best practice and your fellow employees are also in compliance
- You comply with all your duties under the legislation outlined below and with company safety policies.
- You notify ESK Plant Ltd of any hazards and potential hazards as soon as possible
- You understand the consequences of non compliance with Health & Safety rules
We at ESK Plant Ltd undertake to:
- Manage our work activities to minimize the risk of accidents to our employees, subcontractors and the general public
- Consult with employees, subcontractors and others to continuously improve safety on site
- Continually improve our safety management systems and actively seeks to establish and maintain the highest possible standards of Health, Safety and Welfare.
- Keep our procedures under constant review in order to ensure ongoing compliance with current legislation and best practice.
- Comply with all safety legislation including:
- Safety Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005
- General Applications Regulations 2007
- Construction Regulations 2006
We look forward to working with you and to deliver an incident and injury free work place.
The Director and Managers give their full support to this Health & Safety Policy and ensure it is communicated, implemented and regularly reviewed.