Description Of Works
Client: Bulmers Ireland Ltd.
Main Contractor: John Sisk & Son Ltd.
Civil Sub-Contractor: ESK Plant Ltd
Contract Duration: 18 Months
The contract included upgrading the existing plant to meet demand after Bulmers Ireland Ltd launched its export cider brands in 2000. The project included a new tank farm, foul link to Clonmel town WWTP, construction of new roundabout and access roads. ESK was responsible for all Civil works associated with the job.
Scope of Works
- Excavation and services for Base of tanks
- Installation of interconnecting underground pipework
- Installation of all underground services.
- Foul link under national primary road
- 3 Km of water mains from surrounding aquifers.
- Construction of access roads and roundabout on national primary road with live traffic.